Thursday, December 15, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Tasty Toppings Accessory Set Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Franco and today I'm going to be reviewing the Our Generation Tasty Toppings accessory set, I hope you enjoy!

Here is the set in the box.
And here are all the pieces out of the box!
Here is the pizza. It is made of plastic and cut into 4 pieces. It has tomato sauce, cheese and herbs.
There is also a white plate. It is slightly bigger than our other plates so we use it as a serving plate, but could be a dinner plate.
There is a rolled out pizza base with tomato sauce. I love that pieces like this are included, it makes making a pizza more realistic!
Here are the toppings: 2 herbs, 2 tomatoes and 2 cheese!
There is a bowl of tomato sauce (the sauce is stuck inside) and a plastic spoon. The spoon is a bit big for the sauce, so we use it as a serving spoon and another spoon for the sauce.
There is a ball of dough made from plastic but isn't extremely hard, and a rolling pin. I love it!
There is also a herb plant, super realistic and perfect for the kitchen!
An oven glove and pizza cutter, I love the colour scheme and the glove is very soft!
There is also a cheese shaker and olive oil!

I hope you like this short review, this set is awesome and I would definitely recommend it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...