Monday, January 30, 2023

Lori dolls Celia and her horse Cinnamon review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Aria and today I'm going to be reviewing our Lori doll Celia and her horse Cinnamon, I hope you enjoy!

Here is Celia! She has beautiful light brown hair which is long and silky. She has a pink and white striped shirt with black and white patterned shorts and black boots.
Her horse Cinnamon is a lovely light brown with sparkles. He has black hair which is soft and smooth, he also has golden reins and a golden saddle which can be removed. Underneath the saddle is a black and white patterned blanket.
Here is Celia on Cinnamon, she fits perfectly and loves riding him!

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you like Celia just as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...