Monday, March 27, 2023

Our Generation Dolls Cheer Camp Set Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Holly and in today's post I'm going to be reviewing the our Generation cheerleader camp set, I hope you enjoy!

Here is the set in the box, we were so excited!
Here are all the pieces. It was on sale at Smyths Toys for £10, such a great price!
First, there is a white long sleeve top. It is a smooth shiny material. I love that it is separate from the other pieces and plain, so it can be paired with other outfits.
Here is a sleeveless top which goes over the first top. I love the design in this, and all the details! The logo is my favourite.
Here is the shorts! I love how they are sticking to the colour scheme but still look different. They have elastic at the waist.
Here is a pair of white socks. They are made of a soft cotton and a perfect addition to the outfit!
Next is a yellow water bottle. It is made of plastic and I love how realistic it is- you can unscrew the lid!
Next is the toothbrush and toothpaste. The toothpaste has a light blue label design. I love that the toothbrush is pink! 
Here is a mini purse. I love that this was included! It is made of fabric and opens with a small piece of Velcro.
Here is the bag, it is a light lavender with a bear pattern. It also has dark blue handles. It is adorable!
Next is the poncho. It is made of a shiny material and is lavender. It also has Velcro on the back.
Here is me wearing the outfit. I love it! 
And here I am wearing it with the poncho! Perfect!
Below is a picture of the earplugs, we couldn't add the image in the correct place and it won't let us scroll down to write below it, but they are wonderful as the ear plus come out of the player, I love it so much!
See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...