Thursday, March 23, 2023

The Cooking Competition! A Lori Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Aria! In today's post, I'm going to be doing a photo story with our Lori dolls! We will start a new series next week, we just wanted to do a single post photo story first, I hope you enjoy!

Vera and Cherie were having a cooking competition and Farrah was the judge!
Vera was cooking first. She decided to make a big cookie.
She started with all her ingredients.
Then, mixed it all together.
Perfect!
Her cookie was all done!
Cherie decided to make a fruit ice lollies!
She got her strawberries and kiwi fruit ready.
And they are done! Don't they look good!
Time for Farrah to judge!
She started with Vera's cookie!
"This is nice!" said Farrah.
Then, Cherie's fruit ice lollies!

"How delicious!" she stated.

"It was a hard decision, but I think the winner is Cherie!" exclaimed Farrah.


I hope you enjoy today's post, see you on Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...