Monday, March 20, 2023

Franco's Find Post 5 Our Generation Dolls Photo Story!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Franco! In today's post, I'm going to be doing post 5 of my series, I hope you enjoy!

Theodore was very excited to see me today, and he was going to give me my glasses back.
He skateboarded to meet me.
Then, I arrived!
"Hi Franco!" said Theodore. "Thank you for letting me borrow your glasses!"
"No problem!" I replied. "I'm glad you like them!"
Me and Theodore had a good conversation then it was time to go.
Off I went! Then, I suddenly fell off.
Ouch!
Thankfully, I was ok. 
How did that happen?

I hope you enjoyed today's post! See you on Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...