Thursday, March 16, 2023

A Good Friend Makes Good Times Lori Dolls Photo Story Post 5!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Valencia and in today's post I'm going to be doing the final post of our Lori dolls series, I hope you enjoy!

It was time for Cherie and Philippa's ballet class! They are now the best of friends, and very excited!
"Ok girls, it's time to perform your ballet routine!" instructed Margo.
They were bubbling with excitement, they had been waiting ages for this moment!
Sullivan was all ready on the piano!
Then, they began!
Very graceful!
Looking perfect!
"Well done girls, you have done a great job!" congratulated Margo.
They were both very proud of what they did, and had lots of fun!

I hope you like this Lori dolls series, next Thursday we will start a new one!
See you on Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...