Monday, March 13, 2023

Franco's Find Post 4 Our Generation Dolls Photo Story!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Theodore! Today I'm going to be writing post 4 of Franco's photo story series, this is because it is the post which Franco isn't in, but is very important to the story, I hope you enjoy!

I had borrowed Franco's glasses yesterday and have been wearing them every minute, they are amazing!
I decided to post a Tiktok to show everyone how kind my friend is!
I began by making the video!
Not bad for someone like me who doesn't film often!
Then, I decided to leave it, I completely forgot about it.
Then, I went out and had a fun time with my friends.
Then, I got back and suddenly remembered the Tiktok.
Wow! It had more than 100'000 views!
I decided it was time to order some pizza.
"Hi, here is your pizza delivery!" said Valencia. "We added some free fries as a thank you for being such a loyal customer."
"Thank you, that's very kind of you!" I replied.
"No problem, enjoy!" she stated, and left.
Wow, I really was lucky today.
Delicious fries and pizza!

I hope you enjoyed everyone! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...