Thursday, March 9, 2023

A Good Friend Makes Good Times Lori Dolls Photo Story Post 4!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Valencia! In today's post, in going to be doing post 4 of our Lori dolls series, I hope you enjoy!

Philippa was at the stables, getting ready to care for her horse Cinnamon.
Then, she noticed Cherie.
She had a horse at the stables too.
Philippa didn't know that, and they were so close in the barn.
Philippa thought it may be a good idea to speak to Cherie, especially after ballet class the day before.
Then, Cherie noticed Philippa.
She turned away straight away and started caring for her horse.
Philippa realised she needed to make everything right now, otherwise it really would be too late.
She decided to go over to Cherie and her horse.
"Hi Cherie, I didn't know you had a horse here," said Philippa.


"Yes, I do," replied Cherie, nervously.
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about yesterday, I realize everything I have done is wrong," apologized Philippa.
"I understand why you were feeling that way," answered Cherie.
"Do you think you could forgive me?" asked Philippa, anxiously.
"Of course I can!" replied Cherie.
"Friends?" asked Philippa.
"Friends!" replied Cherie.
They began to care for their horses together.
They had lots of fun! Cherie and Philippa realised it was much better being friends.
Even when they almost had an argument!
"It's ok!" exclaimed Philippa. "You can use it!"

"Thank you!" replied Cherie.
Philippa was pleased she had made it up to Cherie and that she now had a new friend!

I hope you like this post, see you on Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...