Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Lori Dolls Roadside Refreshments accessory set review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Theodore and today I'm going to be reviewing a new Lori doll set- roadside refreshments!

Here is it in the box!
In this picture, 2 of our Lori dolls- Marine and Philippa are enjoying the set!
Firstly it comes with 2 chairs. They are made from plastic, the backs go backwards and they are in the highest position in the picture, there is also a cup holder on each chair.
Here is the table, it is low and made of plastic. There is a mini fire on top for cooking!
Here is 2 pink towels. They are small pieces of fabric.
There is also 2 smoothies, they have silver hearts on the front and a straw!
Here is 2 ice lollies, they are so cute! I love how there is a bite out of them!
There is 2 packets of food- coconut chips and kiwi slices. They are made from a paper like material with filling.
There is also a frying pan with a removable peanut butter cookie and it comes with a pink knife.
The cookie also has a separate slice!
Here is a Polaroid camera, it is a lavender purple and has a film with a blue heart picture.
There is table tennis bats- one red and one yellow. There is also a small red ball. I love it!

Finally, there is a book which says glamping on the front and has plain pages!

I hope you like this set, I love it so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...