Monday, March 6, 2023

Franco's Find Post 3 Our Generation Dolls Photo Story!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Franco! In today's post, in going to be doing post 3 of my series- Franco's Find, I hope you enjoy!

I was just having a delicious cookie which my sister Valencia gave me.
How lucky am I!
It was amazing, now I am all ready to go for a skateboard ride with Theodore.
"Hi Theodore, are you all ready for our skateboard ride?" I asked.
"Yes, I can't wait!" he replied.
"Wonderful, let's go!" I added.
Off we went!
It was so much fun!
I think we are the perfect skateboarding duo!
Then, we sat down to have a snack- juice and crisps!
"This is yummy!" exclaimed Theodore.
"Agreed!" I added.
"By the way," commented Theodore. "Your glasses look wonderful!"
"Thank you!" I replied. "You can borrow them if you like?"
"Are you sure?" he asked. "I know they are your favourite."
"Of course, you can return them tomorrow!" I replied. "See you then!"
"Thank you so much Franco, see you tomorrow!" Theodore added.
"I really am lucky!" thought Theodore.
Then, off he went home.
When Theodore got home, he noticed there was a present for him on his bed.
"I wonder who gave me this?" thought Theodore. "Hmm, there is no gift tag."
He opened it up, and inside was a Macbeth book!

"Wow! I have wanted this for ages!" exclaimed Theodore. "I really am lucky!"


I hope you like it, see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...