Monday, April 24, 2023

Sia the scientist post 1! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Sia and in today's post I'm going to be starting our new series! I am the protagonist (main character) so it is all from my point if view, enjoy!

Hi, I'm Sia. If you know me, you may know that science is my most favourite thing.
I love experimenting! Seeing what new things I can come up with.
Here is all my substances, lots of different ones to experiment with!
I love mixing things together!
And seeing what chemical reactions will occur.
Trying to make the best new invention.

When suddenly, a vibrant rainbow shot up in front of me...

I hope you like it so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...