Monday, May 15, 2023

Sia the scientist post 3! our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today, I'm going to be doing post 3 of my series, enjoy!

"Holly, how did you get here?" I questioned.
"Sorry, I was playing with your science equipment." she replied, solemnly.
"You know that's dangerous!" I replied, fuming.
"I know, I said I'm sorry." she replied, generally sounding sorry.
"It's fine," I added as a calmed down. "We just need to think of a way to get home."
"We can ask someone to help," suggested Holly.
"No way, people would think we are weird," I replied.
"I have an excellent idea!" exclaimed Holly.

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...