Thursday, May 18, 2023

Hiking with Sullivan and Philippa! Lori Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Theodore! Today's post is going to be a Lori dolls photo story, I hope you enjoy!

Sullivan and Philippa were all ready for their hike!
Off they went!
They went a long way.
Then, Philippa fell over, thankfully she wasn't hurt badly!
Sullivan helped her with a bandage.
Off they went again!
They forgot the direction, but luckily Sullivan had has compass.
A quick drink for Philippa.
Now, time to finish their wonderful hike!

I hope you enjoyed! See you on Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...