Monday, May 22, 2023

Sia the scientist post 4! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Sia! Today, I'm going to be doing post 4 of my series, I hope you enjoy!

"So Holly, what's this big idea?" I asked.
"It's um..." she replied. "I don't know."
"Ugh, I'm going to speak to someone, it's worth a try," I stated.
"I guess so, I'm not coming though," she replied.
"I'll see what I can do, don't worry," I assured.
"Hello you see, I transported myself here with a science experiment and I was wondering if you could help?" I asked, quivering nervously.
"That's weird," she replied.
"I know, but.." I added.
"Sorry, can't help," she said.
Then off she went.
"How did it go?" asked Holly.
"Not good," I replied.
"I'm hungry, I'm going to buy a snack," said Holly.
Holly took a bite of her doughnut.
"I feel weird!" exclaimed Holly.
"Let me try, I'm sure it's fine," I assured her.
I had a bite.
Maybe Holly was right, I felt really strange!

Thanks for reading, see you on Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...