Monday, June 5, 2023

Sia The Scientist Post 6! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Sia! Today's post is post 6 of my series, I hope you enjoy!

"Holly, Sia, what are you doing?" questioned Camila. "I'm meant to be seeing you tomorrow, not in the middle of the night!"
"Are we?" Holly asked.
"Yes, and you both look like you did when you were 14, your 20!" she exclaimed.
"Do you think we time travelled?" asked Sia. "Strange things have been happening."
"I mean maybe," replied Camila. "At least we're together."
"So how do we get home, back to time?" Holly asked 
"I have no idea." I replied.
"It's going to be ok, we will figure something out." replied Camila.
"Please can I have a snack?" asked Holly.
"Of course," said Camila, as she handed Holly some crackers.
"Thank you," replied Holly.
"They are really good!" exclaimed Holly. "But I feel strange..."

See you soon, I hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...