Thursday, June 8, 2023

Lori Dolls Cornelia's Sick Day!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Sia! In today's post, our Lori dolls make a photo story, enjoy!

It was a bright, jovial Saturday morning, and Cornelia was just waking up!
Then, she realised she didn't feel very well.
"I don't feel well, I just want to stay in in bed," muttered Cornelia.
Then she panicked, realising she wouldn't be able to go horseriding.
"But what about horseriding!" she exclaimed.
"Good morning Cornelia!" chirped Marine.
"I don't feel well," said Cornelia. "Can I still go horseriding?"
"Probably not, have a rest and I will get you some things," comforted Marine.
She went to rest, thinking about everything she was missing out on.
"I brought you a neck pillow!" exclaimed Marine.
"Thank you!" replied Cornelia.
Then, Marine began cooking soup.
All ready!
"Thanks Marine!" said Cornelia, her throat scratching in pain.
"I also brought a book, rest and better soon," comforted Marine.
Cornelia began to rest, hopefully she would be better tomorrow!

Thanks for reading! See you on Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...