Thursday, July 13, 2023

Lori Dolls Thomas Goes To School!

Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Franco! Today's blog post is about our Lori doll Thomas' school day, I hope you enjoy!

It was a wonderful new day and Thomas was scooting to school whilst his friend Alina rode her bicycle. 



When they arrived at school, they went to their lockers to put their things away and got ready to go to class.



When they arrived at class, it was time for French! They got their books out and began the work.


Then, it was break time!

After that, they had English! Their favourite!


Next, it was lunch time!


I hope you enjoyed this post! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...