Thursday, August 31, 2023

Lori Dolls Nadine and Nix Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Camila! In today's post, I'm going to be reviewing our new Lori doll Nadine and her pet dog Nix, I hope you enjoy!

Here is Nadine in the box!
Here she is out of the box and holding Nix's lead! She can hold it really well.
She has beautiful, soft and shiny long blonde hair. She also has a cute fringe! Her emerald green eyes look perfect. 
She has a light coral dress with a detailed pattern/design. It has no sleeves. She is wearing a white cardigan. I love this outfit! She also has a handbag which is white with a pink heart. It opens and closes with a small piece of velcro and can fit 1 small accessory inside. It has a silver strap, which goes over her head but can sometimes be hard.
She has red/orange shoes made from a soft plastic which easily fit.
Nix is such a beautiful dog. Nix is made of plastic and looks very realistic. There is also a red lead which Nadine can easily hold.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...