Tuesday, September 5, 2023

The Day Before School Disaster!- Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita! Today's post is a photo story me and Valencia made. I hope you enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜€

It was the day before school, Talita was triple checking her bag to make sure she had everything.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed. "All my supplies I need!"

"Valencia!" shouted Talita, so she could be heard from upstairs. "Have you got everything?"
Valencia was attempting to make her way through the catastrophic mess of her schoolbag. 
"I mean... um... I've got something... I guess..." replied Valencia.
"You don't sound sure, let me have a look," said Talita.
"Lets see what this says," thought Valencia.
"I think I need this!" she exclaimed. "But it's a bit destroyed."
"So, what have you got?" asked Talita.
"A half eaten sandwich, a screwed up piece of work I probably need and a new unused pen," said Valencia, rapidly all in one breath as if she had everything she needed.
"Ew!!" screamed Talita. "That sandwich needs to go in the bin!"

"So the only thing you really have is a pen?" she asked.

"Yes!" replied Valencia happily.
"I think we need to go shopping!" exclaimed Talita.
As she went into the shop she saw the very small selection to choose from, they were clearly a bit late. At least everything was on sale!
"Some of this looks cool!" exclaimed Valencia.
Talita began browsing to see what they needed. She wasn't going to take longer than she needed!
"Can I have that?" asked Valencia.
"How's this?" asked Talita.
"Perfect!" exclaimed Valencia.
Now Valencia is all ready for school!


Thank you so much for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...