Thursday, September 7, 2023

Sullivan and Thomas' hike!- Lori Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Theodore! Today's post is a Lori doll photo story! Enjoy!

Thomas and Sullivan were on a lovely hike! However, it was a cloudy day, and as they moved along the clouds continued to fill up the sky.
Thomas decided to hike over some rocks.
Sullivan began to check they were going in the right direction.
Then, they saw a bake sale!
"Please may I have some chocolate cake?" asked Thomas.
"Can I have a cookie please?" asked Sullivan.
"Of course!" replied Vera.
They sat on the rocks enjoying them!

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...