Monday, September 11, 2023

The pizza delivery!- Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Franco! For todays post, me, Theodore and Aria made a photo story. I hope you enjoy!

Aria was ready for dinner, she decided to order pizza after a long day. 
"Hi, please may I order a peperoni pizza with less cheese, and extra peppers and mushrooms?" Aria asked.
"Yes of course, it will be delivered soon," replied Theodore.
As Theodore put the phone down, he realized he forgot the order. He began writing what he thought he remembered. Was he correct? Theodore sure hoped he was.

"Theodore, what was the order?" asked Franco. 
"Just a plain cheese pizza with extra cheese and no toppings," answered Theodore.
"Perfect!" added Franco. "Lets get started!"
Theodore began with the dough, kneading was tough!
Then, Franco sprinkled on some herbs to finish off the toppings.
Then, Franco began packing it. Perfect!
Theodore went to deliver it, forgetting that he wasn't exactly sure what the customer asked for!
"Here's your pizza!" said Theodore.
"Thank you!" replied Aria.

"Oh no!" exclaimed Aria. "This is not what I ordered!"


I hope you enjoyed, thank you so much for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...