Thursday, September 14, 2023

Nadine's Surprise!- Lori Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! I hope you enjoy today's Lori doll photo story!

Nadine was doing her English homework. She loved it! Then, she suddenly heard a knock on the door.
It was Leighton! She decided to surprise her friend with some popcorn she made.
Once she left it on the bench, she knocked on the door.
Then, she left a note so Nadine knew who it was from.
She then left to go home.
As Nadine came out she was surprised to see no one.
Then she saw the popcorn! Delicious!
She was so excited to find out it was from Leighton. She had such amazing friends!

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...