Monday, September 18, 2023

Our Generation Dolls Camila and Haven's Sleepover!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Camila! Today's post is a photo story me and Haven made, enjoy!

"Hello Haven!" exclaimed Camila. "I'm so glad your here!"
"Hello Camila!" replied Haven. "I'm really excited for our sleepover!"
First, they had a delicious dinner! They enjoyed pizza, doughnuts and pink lemonade!
"Yummy!" they both exclaimed in unison.
Then, they put their pyjamas on!
Time to read Macbeth, it's their favourite book!
Then, they did each others nails! Camila chose pink and Haven chose purple!
Then, they went to bed!

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...