Thursday, January 4, 2024

Design A Friend Dolls Chill Out Set!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Valencia! In today's post, I'm going to be showing you the Design A Friend Dolls Chill Out Set!

Here I am with all the pieces in the set- everything is adorable, I love it so much!
First, are the headphones. They are made of fabric, however they have a plastic band to make them easier to put on. They fit really well! I also love the dark pink fluffy pom poms!
Here is the magazine! It is made of a shiny thin card, which feels really smooth and like it will last a long time! There are lots of pages inside and it looks like so much fun!
Next, is the phone! It is made of pink plastic and has a sticker for the screen. I love all the apps!
Finally, is the bean bag! It is a wonderful galaxy pattern, it is so cute! It is made of a really good fabric and it is a really good chair!
Here is all of the pieces together!

Thank you for reading! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...