Monday, January 1, 2024

Our Generation Dolls Alpaca Your Bags Outfit!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Valencia! In today's post, I'm going to be showing you the Our Generation Alpaca Your Bags Outfit!

First, is the shoes. They are made of a flexible light pink plastic and they have lots of amazing details!
Here is the coat, it is made of a good quality fabric and is dark green and has silver poppers making it easy to put on.
Here is the top! It is made of a smooth fabric and has lots of alpacas on it! It is also a really nice light pink!
Here are the trousers. They are dark blue and open and close with velcro. They also fit really well and have super cute designs on them- I love the Eiffel Tower!
There is also a dark pink bag with light pink handles. It opens and closes with a zip and fits lots inside!

Thank you for reading! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...