Monday, January 15, 2024

Our Generation Dolls Rabbits And Carrots Outfit!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Valencia! Today I'm going to be showing you the rabbits and carrots outfit!

Here are the cupcakes! There is one with a pink, purple and yellow case. They have chocolate icing and a carrot on the top. So cute!
Here is the brown basket, I love all the details!
Here is the chocolate sauce, it is super realistic!
This is the purple icing bag, it is made completely of plastic!
Here is the bunny headband! It is adorable and the elastic fits well!
Here are the bright pink shoes, they have easy straps and pom poms!
Here is the apron! It is good quality and I love the frilly material and bunny!
Here is the blue dress, it is super soft!

Here I am wearing the outfit!
Here is all the pieces in the set!

Thanks for reading! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...