Monday, July 29, 2024

Holly's Cheer Disappointment- Our Generation Dolls Photo Story!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I am doing another photo story- enjoy!

"This is the worst day ever!" exclaimed Holly as she marched up to her room.
She abruptly put her bag down, all of her joy was lost.
She sat down feeling hopeless, having no idea what to do with herself.
Camila was worried about the noise upstairs, she decided to go and investigate.
"Holly are you ok?" asked Camila. "I heard a lot of noise coming from up here."
"Not really, I tried out for the cheer team but didn't get a place," replied Holly.
"It's ok Holly, there were lots more people trying out compared to last year," comforted Camila. "You are wonderful at cheer and many other things, that isn't determined by whether you make the team or not."
"I guess," added Holly.
Camila went for a minute and came back.

"Would you like an ice lolly and magazine?" asked Camila.
"Thank you," replied Holly.
"No problem, I'll have a look for some more cheer teams, I'm sure you'll make those," added Camila.

Thank you for reading! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...