Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Our Generation Dolls All Aflutter Outfit!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be showing you the Our Generation All Aflutter Outfit! 


First is the top! I love all of the details and texture of the fabric. It is a really nice light pink!
Here is the skirt! It is light green with flowers. I love all of the details of the bow. The fabric feels nice and it fits really well!
Here are the sandals. They are made of plastic. I love how it shows the 2 different colours used, it makes them more interesting! They can be difficult to open and close but they are really nice!
Here is the headband! I absolutely love it. It has so much detail, especially with the 2 pieces of ribbon with butterflies. It is tight to put on at first but gets easier. The butterflies are made of plastic.
Here is the bracelet! It is gold and has square beads with one butterfly! I think it goes really nice with the outfit and makes it look perfect! It is a bit difficult to put on as the elastic isn't very stretchy but after a while it should get easier!




Thanks for reading! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...