Monday, August 12, 2024

Our Generation Dolls Party Is Served Set!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Valencia! Today I'm going to be showing you the Our Generation party is served Set!





First we have a blue plate with 2 pink wafers. They are both made of plastic. I love all of the details like the lines on the plate to look like an actual paper plate or the layers and chocolate of the wafer.
Here are the macarons! There is also a second paper plate in pink. There are 3 different macarons- one pink, one purple and one blue. I also love the detail on these.

Next here are the ice creams! One is pink and one is blue, they are super cute!
Here are the doughnuts! One is light pink and one is dark pink. I love that they are heart shaped and also have sprinkles.
Here is the bowl of crisps! I love how this is included in the set. The level of detail is also amazing as the crisps have so much detail and that the bowl is in the shape of a hexagon.

Finally here is the sandwich! It is super long! Again there is so much detail such as the seeds on the bread. I also love it came with a pink plate for it!
Here is everything in the set!
Thanks for reading! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...