Thursday, August 15, 2024

Our Generation Dolls Magic Trick Outfit!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Aria! Today I'm going to be showing you the Our Generation Magic Trick Outfit!







First is the magic wand! I love how cute this is. It is white and black just like a real one and is made of plastic.
Here are the playing cards. It is wonderful how there is an actual set of playing cards in here, it makes it so much fun! 
Next here is the cute bunny! It is a glittery silver. I love it's adorable face! The arms and legs don't have any stuffing in them but that is good for her bunny being able to fit in the hat!
Here is the magic hat! It is extremely good quality and doesn't feel like it will be easily squashed etc which is good. It is perfect for magic tricks!
Here are the shoes. They are made of purple with a bow on the front. I love the silver details on the bow!
Here are the tights. They are black and white striped and made of a smooth material.
Here is the skirt! I love it, it will be perfect for Christmas! It is white with silver sparkles. It is made of a mesh material and has an elasticated waist.
Here is the top! It is light purple and has Velcro in the back, it also has a cute ruffled design on the sleeves and a silver bow! I love all the details in this and the whole set!
Here is the outfit in the box!

Thanks for reading! See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...