Monday, August 19, 2024

Our Generation Dolls Flamingo Dreaming Pyjamas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Haven! Today I'm going to be showing you the Our Generation Flamingo Dreaming Pyjamas!

Here is some pictures of me wearing them!


Here are the slippers! They are really soft and light pink. I love the details, especially the flamingo's eyes.  They fit perfectly as well!
Here is the eye mask. It is amazing! It is light blue and has elastic, meaning that it fits well. I love the design on the front.
Here are the shorts! They are dark pink with light blue details and bow. It also has elastic so they fit well. I love the material and they are perfect.
Finally, here is the top. It is light pink and white striped with dark pink short sleeves. It also has a cute flamingo on the front! I love the soft material. It also has Velcro making it easy to put on and off.
Here is everything in the set!
Here it is in the box!

Thanks for reading! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...