Monday, July 1, 2024

I'm Bored! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Valencia! Today we have a photo story- I hope you enjoy!

Valencia's mind was empty of ideas. She had no idea what to do today.
She decided to see what everyone else was doing- hopefully it would enlighten a spark of inspiration!
"Hi Valencia!" exclaimed Aria.
"Hi Aria, I'm bored," replied Valencia.
"I mean, there is some washing up you could do?" replied Aria.
Valencia's vision was pulled towards the sink. The towering plates were like a mountain of chores. She quickly decided there was something better.
"No way!!" exclaimed Valencia.
"Ok then, I'll do it!" replied Aria.
"Hi Haven, where are you going?" asked Valencia.
"To gymnastics class," replied Haven.
"Can I come?" questioned Valencia.
"Sorry, we have strict practice for the competition on Wednesday," replied Haven.
"It's ok!" exclaimed Valencia. "Good luck!"
"Hey Camila, what are you up to?" questioned Valencia. "Can we do something together?"
"Sorry, I'm just painting my nails there going to take a while to dry," replied Camila.
"That's fine, see you later," added Valencia.
"Sorry Johnny my sister is here," said Theodore.
"Hi Valencia, are you ok?" asked Theodore.
"Yeah, just bored," replied Valencia.
"I'm on a call with Johnny but we can go out in 10 minutes if you want," replied Theodore.
"Yes please!" exclaimed Valencia.

Thanks for reading! See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...