Thursday, June 27, 2024

Vera's Late Day!- Lori Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm here with a Lori dolls photo story- enjoy!


Vibrant rays of sun forced Vera to open her eyes. It was too early- surely it must be?
She abruptly realised that she was going to be shockingly late to ballet.
She had to dash to get ready- she was only a minute late.
"Vera, why are you late?" questioned Margo.
"Sorry, I woke up late," replied Vera.
"Ok, come in and make sure to get started quickly," stated Margo.
On her way back from ballet Vera decided to stop on a bench. The wind blissfully blew past, but it also carried away her day....
She rapidly ran home when she remembered that she had a phone call- she missed it!
Vera decided to do something useful- she began to work on her homework.
Then, the time ran away from her.

"Sorry I'm late Jenna!" exclaimed Vera. "I didn't look at the time."

"It's okay, but the food is almost cold!" replied Jenna.


Thanks for reading! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...