Monday, June 24, 2024

Sia's First Job- Our Generation Dolls Photo Story!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, I hope you enjoy today's photo story!


It was almost time for Sia to wake up, she could feel the sense of excitement within her, however it was almost troubled by a spot of nerves.
As she woke, and her realization came back to her, she remembered what an important day it was- the day of her first job!
She carefully selected her favourite outfit- just what she needed to make her feel ready!
First, she began by doing her hair.   
Then, moved on to her nails.
Next she did some moisturiser.
Finally, she did some makeup!
Sia decided it would be an excellent idea to have her favourite breakfast; so she began cooking some eggs.
Then, she sat down to eat. Time was approaching quickly, she needed to leave soon.
Sia decided to take the motorbike, now she is all ready!
Then, she arrived! All ready to start!
"Hi, I'm Sia and I'm here for my job?" she asked.
"Welcome Sia," replied Franco.

Thanks for reading! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...