Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Back to school blues! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today we have a photo story, I hope you enjoy!

Holly was sat with anxiety bubbling through her. What was it going to be like? Would everything be different?
"Do you want to go to the park Holly?" asked Valencia.
"No thank you," replied Holly.
"Is something wrong?" asked Valencia, worried. "You always say yes to the park."
"I feel worried about school next week, everything's gonna be different," replied Holly.
"Yeah it has been a while," replied Valencia. "Come with me, I have an idea."
"Ok!" replied Holly.
"This is delicious!" exclaimed Valencia.
"Agreed!" replied Holly.
"I love my new bag, thanks Valencia!" replied Holly.
"Your welcome!" replied Valencia. "Do you have everything else?"
"I think so!" replied Holly.

Thanks for reading! See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...