Thursday, November 18, 2021

Our Generation Dolls Aria and Valencia Go Gardening A Photo Story!

 Aria: Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, todays post is a photo story me and Valencia made of us going gardening we hope you enjoy!


"Valencia, do you have everything you need to plant your vegetables?" enquired Aria, "because I do!"


"Yes, I think so!" answered Valencia.


"Firstly, you have to pour all of the compost you have into your planter," stated Aria.

"Do you think this is good Aria?" questioned Valencia with a giggle in her voice!
"You spilt compost everywhere Valencia....."replied Aria, "You need to clean it up before we can carry on."
"Oops..."said Valencia.

Valencia began to dig up all of the compost, it was hard work!

"Now, you have to gently use the rake to remove the hard lumps of soil," sated Aria.
"Got it!" replied Valencia, "I can do that easily!"
Or maybe not....! The rake got stuck in the soil!
"Oops!" giggled Valencia, "I think it's stuck!"
"Oh Valencia, carefully pull it out and rake gently this time!" replied Aria.
She puled the rake out, but with difficulty!

Then, Valencia began breaking the soil up again ready to plant the seeds!

"Next up, you need to dig a small hole to put the seeds into," stated Aria.
"Just like this," she added.
"I can do that!" said Valencia merrily.
"All done!" exclaimed Valencia.
"What!!!" bellowed Aria, "you were meant to dig a small hole, not put all the compost out on the floor!!"
"oops...." giggled Valencia.
Valencia began to put all the soil back into the planter ready to dig a small hole.
Now she began to dig a small hole for the seeds!
"How's this Aria?" questioned Valencia, "I think it could be a bit bigger."
"No no no, Valencia!" exclaimed Aria, "You have done it perfectly now time to add the seeds!"
"You only add 2-3 as you don't need that many for a small pot," instructed Aria.
Valencia began to put the seeds in, do you think she followed Aria's instructions? Of course she didn't! She put the whole packet of seeds in.....! 
"There we go!" cheered Valencia, "all the seeds are in the pot!"
"Valencia...." said Aria annoyed, "you only need 2-3, please take some out."
"Ok fine..." grumbled Valencia, "I like having lots of yellow peppers."
"All done!" said Valencia, she had cheered up now from having to take some seeds out.
"Ok Valencia, next you have to cover up the seeds with compost," directed Aria, "you can do that can't you?"
"That's easy!" replied Valencia. This was one thing she did perfectly!
"Now, time to water your vegetables!" instructed Aria.
"That is as easy as eating the peppers!" replied Valencia. Or maybe not....
"Valencia!!!!" screamed Aria, "You don't need that much water!!"
"Oops!" giggled Valencia, "I have put my seed marker in though!"
"Well done for putting your seed marker in, mine is in as well so I think we are all finished gardening, that was fun!" said Aria with great happiness!


Talita: Hello everyone, Talita here! Yep, I know Aria started the post, but we ran out of time yesterday to finish, so I finished writing it today! We all hope you enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading!

Holly, Aria, Sia, Valencia, Talita and Franco!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...