Monday, December 27, 2021

Lori Boy Doll Sullivan Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog! Today it is me Franco and I am going to be reviewing the Lori boy doll Franco we received for Christmas, he is so amazing! He is my Lori doll as we are hoping to buy Sia and Valencia their own Lori doll in a few months (when they both have a Lori doll, we will do a post saying which Lori doll belongs to which of us)! That is why I am writing this review so lets get started!

I am going to start with his clothing, so lets get started! He has a blue and white stripy t-shirt, brown trousers and dark blue hiking boots!
The top has a slightly dark blue coloured stripes and the white stripes have a slight light silver tint! It is made of a soft fabric.
There is also an easy Velcro closure like many Our Generation and Lori clothing pieces!
The brown trousers are a light brown and are made of a slightly stiff material. They feel very smooth and are so cute!
The trousers close at the back with a small square of Velcro!
Here are the hiking boots! They are made of plastic and are dark blue, at the back they have a small slit in each shoe to make them easier to put on!
Here is the bottom of one shoe, they have so much detail!
Here is Sullivan in his meet outfit, he looks so cute! Recently, some Lori dolls have had hard bodies and some have had soft, if you were wondering Sullivan's is a soft body with plastic limbs. He has beautiful blue eyes with lots of detail and his hair is a light brown colour! As it is short there are no hair strands, it has a fluffy felt feeling but is still so cute! I recommend Sullivan 100%!

Thank you for reading everyone, I love Sullivan!
Franco πŸ’™πŸ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...