Monday, December 6, 2021

Our Generation Dolls Talita's Christmas Photo Shoot 2021!

Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita here today! This year we are all having our own Christmas photo shoot, Aria has just had hers and Franco was first so now it is my turn! One of the reasons we are taking these photos is to print and put on Christmas cards for friends and family! When we make Christmas You Tube videos we also take a few photos as well for cards! When we are older they will also be fun to look at and compare them to the Christmas photos we will take hopefully in the future! Here are all of my photos, I hope you enjoy! 🎅😃☃️




I hope you like the photos! Thank you so much for visiting our blog and looking at my photos!  
Bye for now everyone ☃️
Talita 😃🎅🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...