Monday, February 14, 2022

Types Of Customers At The Salon! | Our Generation Dolls

 

Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls! In todays post, it's me Holly dolly here and I'm going to be sharing with you the 5 types of customers I get visiting my beauty salon, so lets get started!
1. the questioning customer
"Hi, Holly please can I have some hair gloss with my appointment?" asked Sia.
"Yes, sure thing!" replied Holly.
"Just wondering, what is the main ingredient?" questioned Sia.
"How am I meant to know??" stated Holly, "Just read the bottle."
This is what my sister Sia would usually have roughly, that is if all of her questions are answered!
When it comes to doing a questioning persons hair, they can often have many more questions and it turns into a hair salon Q&A 99% of the time!
2. the smart customer
"Hi, Holly please can I have everything perfect to make me look wonderful for my school photos?" wondered Franco.
"Yes, of course, you want to look as smart as possible?" questioned Holly.
"Of course, I need to look my best!" answered Franco.
Here is what Franco would have or someone with similar preferences to him, simple but perfect!
Franco loves visiting the salon!
3. the basic customer (similar to the smart customer, but slightly different!)
"Hi, Holly please help, my hair needs tidying up and so do my nails!" asked Aria.
"Of course I can help, come this way!" replied Holly.
Here is the sorts of things someone like Aria would likely choose, to look tidy and feel great!
Aria's all ready for a trim!
4. the regular
"Hi, Valencia are you all ready to have your usual, you look amazing today!" questioned Holly.
"Yep, I'm so excited!" replied Valencia.
For this it really depends on the persons preference, but Valencia loves to choose a large selection and really enjoys it!
Valencia always loves to have pink nail polish!
5. the new customer
"Hi, welcome to my salon my name is Holly what can I do for you?" said Holly.
"Hi, my name is Talita I have never been here before could I have a nice selection?" asked Talita.
"Yes, of course you can, have you come here for any occasion?" questioned Holly.
"Yes, I am going out to dinner tonight!" said Talita.
2No, worries," replied Holly, "I have the perfect thing for you!"
This is what I got for Talita, it depends on the situation but as Talita was a new customer, this was perfect for where she was going!
Talita really enjoyed herself at the salon and had so much fun!

Thank you so much for reading this post everyone, I really hope you enjoyed! If you have any blog post or YouTube video ideas, we would love it if you could comment them down below, on the latest short on our shorts channel or you can email us OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting, stay tuned for more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...