Friday, February 11, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Talita And Lori Dolls Cornelia Guitar Photoshoot!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls! In todays post, it's me Talita here and I am going to be showing you some photos I took with our Lori doll Cornelia so lets get started!



















So everyone, that's all the photos! I really enjoyed taking them and so did Cornelia, we hope you enjoy them too! If you have any post ideas for our blog or video ideas for our YouTube channels (dolly dreams and Dolly Dreams Shorts) we would love it if you could comment them down below, comment on the latest short on our shorts channel or you can email us OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear them! Thank you so much for visiting, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...