Friday, March 18, 2022

Talita and Cornelia Care For Horses! | Our Generation Dolls | Lori Dolls

 Hello everyone and welcome or welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita here today! In this post, me and our Lori doll Cornelia made a photo story about us caring for her horse Molly and my foal Millie, I hope you enjoy!

"Cornelia, are you all ready to care for the horses?" asked Talita.
"Yes, I'm ready!" replied Cornelia, "I can't wait!"
"I'm just taking Millie's coat off, do you want to take off Molly's?" mentioned Talita.
"Yes, just doing it!" answered Cornelia.
"Now we are done, would you like to wash the horses?" questioned Talita.
"Perfect idea, I will get water and soap!" replied Cornelia.
They washed all the mud off the horses, they had had a long day at the stables.
"Ok, Cornelia," asked Talita, "should we use the grooming glove next?"
"That sounds a good idea, it's one of my favourites," stated Cornelia.
Talita began to use the glove on Millie, she also enjoys it and Millie loved it.
Cornelia also began using it on Molly, she loves it also! 
"Ok then Cornelia, should we comb their hair now?" questioned Talita, "I think that has to be my favourite part!"
"That sounds a great idea," added Cornelia.
"Are you all ready Cornelia?" asked Talita.
"Almost," she replied, "I can't find the pink comb I have for Molly, do you know where it is?"
"I'm not sure, I haven't seen it," stated Talita, "it has to be here somewhere."
Cornelia looked everywhere.
She couldn't find her comb, so she looked around Talita's horse supplies.
Guess what... it was in Talita's horse bucket!
Talita began to comb Millie's hair, starting with water from the spray bottle and then combing through with the brush!
Cornelia began on Mollie's hair, it is so shiny beautiful and smooth!
"Ok, Cornelia," said Talita, "are you ready to feed the horses apples?"
"Yep, they will love it!" she replied.
Talita fed Millie an apple!
Then, Cornelia fed Molly an apple!
"Uh oh...." stated Cornelia," I think Molly has had an accident!"
"No problem don't worry Cornelia," reassured Talita, "I have a scoop!"
"Thanks Talita!" Cornelia replied.
They both agreed it was time to put their coats back on, it is still chilly even though winter is almost over!

Cornelia decided to take Molly for a short ride, she really enjoys riding her!

"Did you have fun today Cornelia?" asked Talita, "because I sure did!"

"Definitely!" replied Cornelia," I love caring for the horses!"


Talita here, I hope you enjoyed this photo story! Me and Cornelia loved making it so much! If you have any blog post or YouTube video ideas, be sure to comment them down below, on the latest video on our YouTube channel or email us OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for visiting our blog!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...