Monday, March 21, 2022

Our Generation Doll Valencia And Lori Doll Philippa's Ballet Photoshoot With Pet Dog Violet!

 Hello everyone and welcome or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls! In todays post, it's me Valencia here and I'm going to be showing you a photoshoot me and my Lori doll Philippa did with our dog Violet, all about ballet! I hope you enjoy! 🩰 


























I hope you like the photos, we loved taking them! Be sure to comment down below, comment on the latest video with comments on our YouTube channel or send us an email OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, if you have any blog post or YouTube videos you would like us to make! Thanks for visiting our blog, we would love it if you could read more of our posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...