Monday, April 18, 2022

Sia And Marine's Walk Photo Shoot! | Our Generation Dolls | Lori Dolls

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls! In todays post, it is me Sia here and I'm going to be showing you a photo shoot me and our Lori doll Marine did when we went on a walk last week, I hope you enjoy the photos!






























Thank you so much for visiting our blog, we hope you enjoyed! If you have any post ideas for our blog or YouTube video ideas, please be sure to comment them down below, comment on the latest video on our YouTube channel with comments or email us OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear your ideas! We will see you all in our next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...