Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Franco Makes A Pizza!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls, it's me Franco here and in todays post, I'm going to be making a pizza! I hope you enjoy!


First, I added 2 of these red spoons of flour.
Then, I added a pot of butter.
Next, I beat 2 eggs in a jug.
Then, I added them to the bowl.
After that, I measured 2 cups of water, and added it to the mixture.
Next, I added spicy olive oil.
And it was time to mix!
Then, I flattened the dough out.
First, I added cheese, I chose this to be the main layer instead of a tomato sauce.
I also added some chili powder. But not too much, it is very spicy!
Then, more chili olive oil.
I also sliced some peperoni.
And added it to the pizza.
I then sliced some yellow peppers.
And also added them!
Next, it was time to cook the pizza in the oven!

Yummy! It was delicious!


I hope you enjoyed this post everyone, I had lots of fun making pizza! See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...