Monday, July 11, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Sia's Tennis Practice!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today, I did some tennis practice and also went on the trampoline. It was super hot even though it was just before 7pm as we are in the middle of a heatwave in England! We filmed a sports day doll video this morning (posting soon!) and it was cooler then compared to when I did some tennis. So, sorry if some of the pictures have a sunny glare to them, the only place really suitable had the sun facing right on it, I hope you enjoy anyway!


First I began with a sweat band, definitely needed on a day like today!
Of course, a filled bottle of water with ice.
With my wonderful racquet and ball, I think I'm ready!
First, I always begin by bouncing the ball on the racquet.
I was a little wobbly at first and lost the ball...
But I got perfect again!
I love tennis, one of my favourite things!
Time for a drink, I wish I had taken some ice cream as well!
Then, I began bouncing the ball against the wall, perfect practice for games!
I have to say, I think I did a pretty awesome job!
I love my racquet, it is my favourite colour- purple!
Time for some water- I couldn't practice without it!
After tennis, I decided to go on the trampoline for 5 minutes,
It was super fun!
I jumped super high!
Although, I did get tired out and had to go inside!

I hope you enjoyed this post everyone, I will see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...