Saturday, August 13, 2022

How to knit an 18 inch dolls bag!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, its me Talita and today I'm going to show you how to knit a bag for your doll! We got inspiration from our friends Midnight Dolls on YouTube as they have made a bag similar, I decided to give it to Valencia for her birthday which was yesterday and she loved it!

Firstly here is everything you need:

Wool (this tutorial is for thick wool, if you would like us to do a tutorial using thinner wool please comment below or on our YouTube channel)

Scissors

Crochet hook (size doesn't matter as long as it is near 3.5 mm)

4 mm knitting needles

And a wool needle which we forgot in the picture

Then, you need to cast on 12 stitches.
And knit 28 rows! We did normal knit stitch, we wouldn't recommend purl with thick wool, but you can do knit purl if you like!
Then, we cast off.
Next, we made a crochet chain enough to go over our head and shoulder, we haven't mentioned this yet but we think the type of bag is a cross body bag!

 Then, using the wool needle we stitched the sides together and the handle on!

I hope you liked this tutorial, comment if you try it or if you would like us to do it with thinner wool!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...