Thursday, August 25, 2022

Our top 6 favourite outfit combinations!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Valencia! In today's post, I'm going to show you our top 6 favourite outfit combinations using Our Generation clothing pieces, there is one for each of us, enjoy!

Holly's Favourite Outfit:
Top: Fun fall fur 
Dungarees: splash of fun
Leggings: fun fall fur
Shoes: Nahla's read and play set (also available with doll)
Talita's favourite outfit:
Jacket: bright as the sun
Top: unicorn express
Skirt: pretty as a picture
Shoes: boo boo kisses 
Valencia (mine) favourite outfit:
Cardigan: country classic
Top: gotta bowl
Skirt: Sharp as a fox
Tights: splash of fun
Shoes: unicorn express 
Aria's favourite outfit:
Top: cute to scoot
Dungarees: Boo boo kisses
Tights: That's how I roll
Shoes: cute to scoot
Franco's favourite outfit:
Top: Happy camper
Jacket: happy camper
Jeans: Franco's meet outfit
Shoes: happy camper
Sia's favourite outfit:
Top: sharp as a fox
Skirt: a butterfly moment
Tights: Aria's meet outfit
Boots: Talita's meet outfit
I hope you enjoyed everyone! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...