Sunday, August 7, 2022

Talita's Big Ambition Post 2! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Talita here! Apologies for not posting in over a week, we have been busy with YouTube and TikTok as well as other things, but we have missed posting so much and we took some photos for post 2 of my series a week ago and didn't write it, I hope you enjoy!

It was my first practice session, I was petrified.
"Go on Talita, you can do this," Sia cheered.
"Thank you so much," I replied shaking with fear.
What if I'm not good enough?
What if the others don't like me?
What if I'm a complete failure?
As I went, I was panicking. This is exactly what I dreamed of happening, it was my big gymnasts goal. But I always knew there would be a challenge along the way.
"Hi, I'm new on the team," I said to the instructor.
"Welcome, you must be Talita," she replied, "you will be practicing on the mat over there."
"Ok, thanks," I answered.
"No worries, I'm sure you will do great," she reassured me.
I walked over, feeling slightly more confident.
As I was getting used to my new surroundings, I heard a voice next to me.
"Hi, I'm Holly," she said, "what's your name?"
"Hello I'm Talita," I introduced myself shyly. She seemed so bold. So confident.
"I'm new on the team as well, not sure how though I think I was just lucky!" she stated.
"Lucky, it took me ages, but I'm so glad I made it," I replied. Maybe this wasn't so scary after all, she seemed very nice and outgoing.
"I think it's time to start," Holly said.
"Ok we will be fine today with you showing me what you can do," she instructed," first a front handspring."
I was ready, very confident in this.
I went forward, perfect on my arms.
And landed it with both feet on the ground!
Holly was also amazing, she said she was lucky to get on the team, I could never believe that.
Then, it was time for a backflip.
I was slightly wobbly.
But landed perfectly.
Holly was also amazing!!
"Now, the final thing I would like you to do is a forward roll," we were instructed.
I got in position.
And thankfully did a perfect roll.
Holly was so good, I have no idea how she does it.
Wow.
"Thank you for coming, your skills are wonderful," said the instructor, "I will see you next session."
When I saw Sia, I was over the moon. 
"You did great Talita!!" exclaimed Sia.
"Thank you!" I replied.

Thank you so much for reading everyone, I hope you enjoyed! We will definitely not leave it as long as we did since our last post, we will definitely have a new post coming soon! We have some awesome ideas but if you have any requests, we would love to hear them!
See you soon! (I definitely mean soon!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...