Monday, September 5, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Photos From Holiday Part 1!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Aria! In today's post, I'm going to be showing you some of the pictures we took on our holiday last week! If you haven't seen our YouTube or Tiktok, me, Sia and Franco went on holiday last week. We took lots of photos and because there are so many we have split them up into 3 blog posts, I hope you like them!




































































































































Also everyone, our new posting schedule for our blog is every Monday and Thursday at 9 am GMT, apologies for being very sparse with our posting over the summer, we were focussing a lot on Tiktok and YouTube but we can't wait to post many more fun blog posts!

I hope you like the pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...