Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Holly's Halloween costume 2022- A monster!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly and today I'm going to be showing you my Halloween costume this year, I hope you like it!

Here is an overview of my costume!
First, I have a headband with pom poms, tissue paper and googly eyes! 
I have a pinafore like thing (no idea what to call it!) with different pom poms, tissue paper and googly eyes again! It is tied on with strong on my shoulders. Also, my top is from the splash of fun outfit!

And finally my leggings are from the get well soon outfit and my crocs are from Nahla's read and play set!

I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...